The year is flying by rapidly and many updates and trends have reformed the market. Most businesses( if not, you really should) are already aware of the benefits of social media for their growth and client interaction, but with regular change, it is always hard to keep up.
A very useful survey was conducted by Hootsuite earlier in the year, which included over 3,000 users recording their insights on the predicted trends of social media for this year.
Here are some of the key findings from their report.
· With the recent security breaches, consumers are expecting better security and transparency on social media platforms.
· Story-based feeds garner more attention and engagement from the consumers.
· Paid-ads are predominant for securing more followers.
· Integrating a message platform within their social media account is vital.
· E-commerce strategy should also be implemented within social media.
Have a look at our infographic below for more visual information and give us a shout if you believe we should add something to the list!
I’d love to hear your view so do not hesitate to contact me, subscribe to this blog for free, click here to arrange a FREE Consultancy meeting, send me an email at Nick@CFMGroup.co.uk or Follow me below on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram