Social media has taken over the world both in personal and business terms the past few years. The majority of companies and entrepreneurs have already been selling their goods and services online for quite a while whether that is via their websites and landing pages, the use of Google Analytics to drive traffic to them or many other available tools online.
Nonetheless, there is one powerful tool which is often ignored even by very strong salespeople or large corporations worldwide.. and this is selling through social networks or social selling. Taking into consideration the fact that for every £1 spent on social selling there is an ROI of £5, it is somewhat surprising to say the least.
The power of social selling lays in the possibility to build relationships between sellers and buyers through sharing contents and expressing opinions. Which is important, since trust is the key factor for the majority of buyers.
LinkediN is one such tool that offers businesses the opportunity to network and grow their awareness as well as generate valuable leads. You must be creative and use modern ways of getting new leads and turning them into buyers nowadays and LinkediN is possibly one of the few platforms that allows this…Simly have a look at some of the stats below:
- 50% of B2B customers check with LinkedIn before making purchase decisions.
- 76% of B2B customers decide to do business with those who are recommended by their professional network.
According to Social Media Today,
- 79% of B2B marketers consider LinkedIn an effective platform for generating leads
- 92% of B2B marketers prefer LinkedIn over all other social platforms
- 80% of B2B leads come from this platform
- 94% of B2B marketers use the platform to disseminate content
Here are some more statistics from Coschedule infographic:
I’d love to hear your view so do not hesitate to contact me, subscribe to this blog for free, click here to arrange a FREE Consultancy meeting, send me an email at [email protected] or Follow me below on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram